- UPF 50 broad-spectrum sun protection from 97.5% of UVA & UVB rays.
- Completely designed, printed, manufactured and distributed in Australia
- Ultra cool, designed in the tropics to be lightweight, soft and comfortable.
- “No feel” – The dye actually becomes part of the fabric and does not inhibit the breathing qualities of the material, no matter what the colour.
- BFMaxflow is an Australian knitted material that is breathable, quick drying fabric won’t slow down an active outdoor lifestyle like a heavy, wet, clammy cotton shirt, yet it provides over 5 times the UPF protection.
- Won’t wash off like sunscreen. Easy to use-reduces the hassle and uncertainty of applying body-covering sunscreen.
- Quick drying, won’t fade or break down – great in all weathers! Bright colors make your child easy to spot!
- “Clean and Green” – No harsh chemicals used in the printing or pressing process.
- The Skin Cancer Foundation, recommends sun protective wear as a sun protection measure
Our fishing shirts are designed & made by BigFish Gear in the NT.
We love the fact that these are a 100% Made in Australian product.
WHAT MAKES BIGFISH CLOTHING SO GOOD?