Megabass I-Wing 135 is a surface crawler developed over several years to deliver the ultimate crawling action. Ready out of the box to specifically deliver surface action at a dead slow pace, this lure was DEVELOPED WITH OUR MURRAY COD AS A MAIN TARGET! Worldwide input was given on this lure, including from our in house Megabass Australia Field Tester (and Ebb Tide Co-owner) John Cahill.
This lure looks like a fish but can also present as an insect (crawling) at a super slow retrieve. A moving internal weight system that makes a pendulum motion to the left and right by the action and as it strikes the side wall to generate a hard sound and a shock wave through the water.
Also, if retrieved at faster speed, I-Wing 135 rolls fast and crawls at a high pitch, but the tail weighting maintains water contact and stability. Additionally, the "wings" shaped specifically delivers best water movement and performance. (Wings can be turned upside down for a deeper 'throbbing' water movement).
- Unique body roll, delivered by RAB (Rudder Action Balancer).
- RAB delivers INSTANT MOVEMENT, there is no action delay
- Feather arm design to deliver best relevant action
- 'Feathers' (wings) made specifically from Duralium for lightness and strength
- Rear jointed body for extra movement and ultimate stability
- Length: 155mm long
- Weight: 46grams